Your privacy is important to Principal Compliance Ltd. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Principal Compliance Ltd collects, and the ways in which Principal Compliance Ltd uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Principal Compliance Ltd may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to Principal Compliance Ltd.
Using personal information
Principal Compliance Ltd may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalise the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Principal Compliance Ltd discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Principal Compliance Ltd may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Principal Compliance Ltd will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Principal Compliance Ltd will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Principal Compliance Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.