CDM Advisor Services
The Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM) are the primary set of regulations for managing construction projects’ health, safety, and welfare and placing complex obligations on duty holders. Delivering projects safely without disruption, incident or enforcement is critical to upholding an outstanding reputation and ensuring consistent long-term success.
Our approach to CDM and construction health and safety management reduces operational risk and supports your vision of exceeding client expectations consistently and efficiently. As CDM advisors, we will support you throughout the project’s Lifecycle, helping you anticipate and navigate challenges and adopt a proactive approach to health and safety.
What we can do for you
At Principal Compliance we can assist you as CDM Advisor to discharge your duties. We have successfully undertaken a varied range of appointments as CDM advisor. Our services can incorporate the following:
- Duty holder and subcontractor due diligence
- Appointing duty holders in writing
- Preparation and management of pre-construction information
- Briefing duty holders on their roles and responsibilities
- Submission and management of form F10
- Preparation and management of the construction phase plan
- Assist in monitoring site health and safety standards through audit & inspection regimes
- Risk assessment and method statement management
- Attending design and progress meetings
- Preparation and management of the health and safety file
- And much more
CITB CDM Duty Holder Guides
HSE Managing health and safety in construction
Contact us today
Interested in our services?