Construction (Design & Management) (CDM) Advisor
Enabling confidence in projects, from pre-construction through to completion.
The Construction (Design & Management) Regulations (CDM 2015) are the primary set of regulations for managing construction projects’ health, safety, and welfare and placing complex obligations on duty holders. Delivering projects safely without disruption, incident or enforcement is critical to upholding an outstanding reputation and ensuring consistent long-term success.
Our approach to CDM and construction health and safety management reduces operational risk and supports your vision of exceeding client expectations consistently and efficiently. As CDM advisors, we will support you throughout the project’s Lifecycle, helping you anticipate and navigate challenges and adopt a proactive approach to health and safety.
What we can do for you
At Principal Compliance we can assist you as CDM Advisor to discharge your duty as the client or principal contractor. We have successfully undertaken a varied range of appointments as CDM advisor for construction, fit-out and solar projects. Our service incorporates the following:
- Duty holder and subcontractor due diligence
- Appointing duty holders in writing
- Preparation and management of pre-construction information
- Briefing duty holders on their roles and responsibilities
- Submission and management of form F10
- Preparation and management of the construction phase plan
- Assist in monitoring site health and safety standards through audit & inspection regimes
- Risk assessment and method statement management
- Attending design and progress meetings
- Preparation and management of the health and safety file
Our CDM toolkit is a free resource of guides and templates to help discharge CDM duties.
CITB CDM Duty Holder Guides
HSE Managing health and safety in construction
How can we help you?
Interested in our services? Then please get in touch and we’ll be glad to help.